- Q. What is bail?
- A. Bail is money or property given as a surety that the person released from custody will return to court at the time / date determined by the court.
- Q. How long will it take to get my friend / family member out of jail?
- A. The paperwork involved usually takes 20 – 30 minutes. Release from jail can take anywhere from 1 – 3 hours.
- Q. What are my options for paying for bail?
- A. We accept cash, credit cards, money orders, cashier’s checks, certain property as collateral, and we offer financing on most types of bonds. No one will beat our prices!